All About Me

I am 18 years old. I'm at student at Carson-Newman. I'm going for a major in communications, that is; if i don't change my mind. I like to read, debate, watch movies and play ping pong. I also love to run. I don't go anywhere without my itouch. I have three sisters, so obviously i have a big family. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! -Alannah out....

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Breakfast Club

In my book, this movie is a classic. I saw this movie for the 17th time over thanksgiving break and decided to write about an older film. This movie came out in 1985 and was an instant hit for teens who understood the grief and stress that comes with teachers, homework, drama and just high school in general. It broke the boundries about cliques and stereotypes in high school. In this movie, you really get to know the person behond the label.
A brain, a beauty, a jock, a rebel and a recluse. All had detention together on saturday from 7am to 4pm. They bared their souls and became good friends. The movie is about the day in detention they shared together and bond between the five that will never be broken. watch trailer below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkX8J-FKndE

No comments:

Post a Comment