All About Me

I am 18 years old. I'm at student at Carson-Newman. I'm going for a major in communications, that is; if i don't change my mind. I like to read, debate, watch movies and play ping pong. I also love to run. I don't go anywhere without my itouch. I have three sisters, so obviously i have a big family. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! -Alannah out....

Monday, November 29, 2010

Megamind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJtot_f-snU\
Watch trailer for Megamind. click on link above!
A villain, Megamind (Will Ferrell) finally kills his nemesis, Metro Man (Brad Pitt) and finds that his life is now pointless. Megamind in now bored and searching for a purpose. When Titan (Jonah Hill) uses his powers to destroy the world, Megamind steps in and becomes the hero for once in his life. A great movie for kids and is actually hilarious. I took my two little sisters to see this over break and we were all cracking up laughing and quoting it after the movie. Very good! two thumbs way up!

No comments:

Post a Comment