All About Me

I am 18 years old. I'm at student at Carson-Newman. I'm going for a major in communications, that is; if i don't change my mind. I like to read, debate, watch movies and play ping pong. I also love to run. I don't go anywhere without my itouch. I have three sisters, so obviously i have a big family. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! -Alannah out....

Monday, November 15, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

If you are a fan of the first Paranormal Activity, I do not recommned seeing this film. I was very dissapointed to say the least. This movie was not even scary and moved way to slow. It honestly seemed more like a comedy than a real horror film. The jump scenes were highly predictable and the same characters in the first were not carried along to the second film so the plot was not consistant and this left the viewers confused. This film was more of a prequel to the very first Paranormal Activity but did not answer any further questions about the end of the first film. Leave comment if you understand it! DO NOT SEE.
http://img.scenereleases.info/images/paranofxf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment