All About Me

I am 18 years old. I'm at student at Carson-Newman. I'm going for a major in communications, that is; if i don't change my mind. I like to read, debate, watch movies and play ping pong. I also love to run. I don't go anywhere without my itouch. I have three sisters, so obviously i have a big family. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! -Alannah out....

Monday, November 29, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

This film is part one of the seventh Harry Potter movie. It is dramatic, humorous and action packed. The movie show how Ron, Harry and Hermione all leave their families to begin an army to defeat Voldermort. Harry and Jenny share an on screen kiss and Ron's jealousy rages after Harry and Hermione bond while deciphering clues Dumbeldore left. Although the end to this film doesn't exactly favor with Harry and his friends. There is still and second part and the quest to defeat the dark lord continues. The second part to the movie will be released in July on 2011. Loyal Harry Potter fans around the world wait with baited breath as the series comes to a close on the big screen. I recommend it! Go see it with your family. watch the trailer below! Thoughts? comment as well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE

No comments:

Post a Comment