All About Me

I am 18 years old. I'm at student at Carson-Newman. I'm going for a major in communications, that is; if i don't change my mind. I like to read, debate, watch movies and play ping pong. I also love to run. I don't go anywhere without my itouch. I have three sisters, so obviously i have a big family. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! -Alannah out....

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Due Date

This hilarious action packed movie starring Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man 1&2, Sherlock Holmes) and Zach Galifianakis (Hangover, Dinner For Schmucks) was wildly entertaining and easy to quote with your friends. I do not recommend this film for kids only because a few scenes made me blush, so it lives up to its R rating. This film centers around Peter Highman, a rude business man trying to make it home in time to witness the birth of his child. Peter meets Ethan Tremblay at the airport and realizes quickly how obnoxious and annoying the acclaimed actor can be. Through a series of unfortunate events, Peter is kicked off the plane and put on the "no fly" list. He is offered a ride back home by Ethan and reluctantly accepts the offer. The rest of the movies follows the random and wild events that took place of their journey together.
I honestly thought the film would be less funny version of Hangover, but i was surprised that the plot took a completely different direction at the end. Zach Galifanakis's character is nothing less than outstanding and amusing. He easily made the film worth watching again. I have to admit, i was not a fan of Dinner For Schmucks (starring Steve Carell and Paul Rudd) but Zach Galifanakis redeemed himself with this movie and i am looking forward to seeing him with the gang in Hangover 2, which is currently being filmed! can't wait! thoughts or opinions? comment and watch the trailer below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGpJUh9j-jU

No comments:

Post a Comment