All About Me

I am 18 years old. I'm at student at Carson-Newman. I'm going for a major in communications, that is; if i don't change my mind. I like to read, debate, watch movies and play ping pong. I also love to run. I don't go anywhere without my itouch. I have three sisters, so obviously i have a big family. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! -Alannah out....

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Social Network

The Social Network, released on October 1st tells the story of how the social networking site "Facebook" came to be. Who invited it? Was the idea stolen? The movie answers a lot of questions and happens to be highly contriversial. The story revolves around Mark Zuckerberg played by Jesse Eisenberg, who created facebook at harvard and his friend Eduardo Saverin financed the entire project. The movie follows the enitre string of events that lead to a huge scandal as to the real founders of facebook.
I recommend seeing this film if you have a facebook and happen to be a fan of the youngest billionaire alive, Mark Zuckerberg. The movie was well-written, the story was accurate and the actors were spot on with character portrails. The opening weekend it made $ 22,445,653 so it is widely popular.
Watch the trailer below! This dvd will be at the top of my christmas wish list.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB95KLmpLR4

No comments:

Post a Comment